The Schools run by the Daughters of Mary Help of Christians build up the SCHOOL COMMUNITY as a family which the educators have an animating role, the parents have their own part to play and the young are the focus of attention.
- To foster a basic unity of direction in the school.
- To promote the participation of everyone in building up the community and in defining and attaining goals.
- To create a family atmosphere through the friendly presence of the educators among the pupils.
- To educate our young girls with a new feminine consciousness so as to play a competent, critical and creative role in the society.
- To Promote Life culture and make our society a better place to live in.