Skip to content
- New pupils must be introduced personally by the parents or guardians who will be responsible to the Principal for their regularity and fees.
- Pupils coming from recognised schools are required to produce a leaving certificate from the institution they last attended, and the pupils from other state board schools should bring their leaving certificate or T.C duly counter-signed by the Inspectors of those State Board as well as the mark list of the examination they had passed at the time of leaving, attested by the head of the School and Evaluation Certificate from the inspector of Schools.
- An entrance test will be conducted for those who seek admission. The decision of the committee regarding this examination is final.
- A leaving certificate will be given only to those who have fully settled their dues and produced a written
application from the parent/guardian.
- Irregular attendance, habitual want of application, disobedience, any kind of cheating or serious misbehavior even outside the School will be viewed seriously.